Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Elbow

 I had a partial subluxation of my elbow yesterday during practice which was rather uncomfortable, I didn't know what was wrong at the time, I knew I had tweaked it but that was it. Jen and I finished the K2 session which ended on a great note,  I went iced my elbow took some painkillers and called it a day.
 Training today however was pretty painful, the standing starts were definitely not what I wanted to be doing but it was a short workout so I figured modifying it was rather pointless! Mac (one of the junior coaches) made an appointment for me with one of the OTC trainers (Karen) for after practice. I went in and she fixed me up really quick, she knew exactly what was wrong within a minute and put it all back into place, a bit of NSAIDs and ice should take care of the residual soreness and I'll be good to go for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment