Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lake Placid Summer 2011

    I am pretty sure my northern genetics are falling down on the job, it was 60 degrees out and I had a long sleeve craft shirt on sweat pants and I was cold!  Granted Lake Placid is 45 degrees cooler then Oklahoma city but still what happened to my ability to handle sub zero temperatures with out a problem.
   The drive out here wasn't to bad, Shaun did most of the driving and I did a significant amount of snoozing. My back only required about 800mg of ibuprofen to knock out the discomfort of the sustained seated position so all in all a good trip to Lake Placid!
   Trainings going okay I have a few things I really want to focus on in the next 1.5 wks before the regatta which should improve my speed dramatically once I put the changes into my neuromuscular memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment